I have been embracing the natural touches in my rooms for awhile now.
There is something about wandering around outside to see what inspires you to bring it indoors.
Bringing the outdoors in is so simple~ especially in Spring when there are so many different trees and flowers that are starting to wake up from their winter naps.
We have several trees and bushes on our property that get those pretty blossoms in the Spring
but it's a bit early for some of them yet and only a couple of them are blooming right now.
I'm not sure just exactly what type of tree these branches are from but they have
delightful little pale pink blooms and such a sweet scent for Spring.
I clipped a bundle of them and brought them indoors to enjoy.
They are so simple~ almost quiet in their decoration really.
These particular ones are more branch than bloom and I love them in the cottage bathroom
in a old galvanized bucket on a wooden chair
So simple and easy to add anywhere and they make a gorgeous centerpiece for a table as well.
0 comments:
Post a Comment