It snowed all day yesterday ... wait a minute!
we are seven days from spring and
we are seven days from spring and
it SNOWED ALL DAY yesterday !!!
Aaarrgh! my poor daffodils, all ready to bloom, my poor magnolia, in bud and just waiting at the starting line , that's it - I have had enough of snow, I want the spring .. NOW!!
Trying to look on the bright side, I suggested to the dogs that
at least the snow provided a good photo opp .... ahem!
Gibson, aka the angel, lay down and posed for the lens. It is uncanny how he recognises the camera!
Ghetto, aka the .... well, it's best if I don't say it here .... just did not
understand why Gibson was being so boring and obedient.
He jumped around, pulled Gibson's ears; tried to throw snow at him; pretended
to find something really interesting; pretended to run away even;
but Gibson was not having it.
I'm telling you, that dear Gibson deserves a special BLOG DOG award!
" are we done now?"




0 comments:
Post a Comment