![]() |
| Angel Lamp by Ingo Maurer, because I am a light "fetishist" and I adore German designer Ingo Maurer's creations... |
![]() |
| "MY" lounge chair by designer Ulla Koskinen via Woodnotes |
![]() |
| Tea Submarine for my afternoon cup of tea, because I think it's a genius idea! via A Cup of Jo |
![]() |
| Dodo Floor Chair by designer Claesson Koivisto Rune for E&Y - remember, I have a thing with chairs... via Design Boom |
![]() |
| Some car lashes for my car... just because I love the design and I think it gives a face to any car... Good way to tell the Jones that keeping up with them is NOT your main goal in life! via Carlashes |
![]() |
| Evian bottle designed by one of my favorite designers (and maker of my favorite perfume for the last 20 years, Eau d'Issey) Issey Miyake... via So Main Kinderland |
![]() |
| Cell phone telephoto lens for Iphone, because I'm sick of taking crapy cell phone photos and never being able to zoom when I take pics with my Iphone... via Neublack |
![]() |
| E-Scooter by Smart : uses a lithium-ion battery and an I-phone as the dashboard... WANT! via Fubiz |








0 comments:
Post a Comment