I have a special crush on super low coffee tables. For some reason, they appeal to me because they invite you to seat on a comfortable wool rug, a pouf, and feel more relaxed and cosy than higher coffee table models.
Creativity is key in choosing a coffee table, and as you can see on the following pictures, some of these coffee tables are repurposed pieces that were not coffee tables in the first place : I made my living room coffee table as seen on picture 5 by cutting some old wood planks that I found in our backyard from previous owners and adding casters... Budget? 40 dollars !
I hope these pictures inspire you to "create" or re-invent your own version of a coffee table!












via: Richard Powers + My Scandinavian Retreat + Hotze Eisma + Taverne Agency + Habitania Magazine + Emma's Blog + Living Etc + FrenchByDesign
0 comments:
Post a Comment